For your safety, and before you begin watching our safety video, please read and understand the four safety rules below before handling your firearm(s):
- Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire.
- Never point your weapon at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
- Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.
Things you may hopefully learn at the conclusion of our video:
- Understand the common causes for firearm accidents.
- How to safely and properly load a firearm magazine with the correct ammunition.
- Understand how a gun magazine works, and be able to identify its different mechanical components.
- How to properly and safely load a firearm, and to safely and properly make it ready to use.