For your safety, and before you begin watching our safety video, please read and understand the four safety rules below before handling your firearm(s):
- Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire.
- Never point your weapon at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
- Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.
Things you may hopefully learn at the conclusion of our video:
- Understand what the different components of a cartridge are, and how they operate.
- Learn the differences between rimfire and center fire cartridges.
- How to properly and safely store ammunition for short, and long-term purposes.
- Understand how to identify the 3 different types of cartridge malfunctions (misfire, hangfire, squib load) that you may experience while operating a firearm, and what to do in case you do experience one or more of them while firing your gun.